Skip to main content
Pages and Files
CARE Global MEL
Food and Nutrition Security Resource Hub
LAC OP&L Wiki
Nutrition at the Center
Quality and Accountability Network
Sexual, Reproductive & Maternal Health
How to Use a Wiki
WebDAV OS X
Setting up Web Folders on OS X
1. Switch to the Finder. You can do this by clicking on your desktop.
2. Click the "Go" menu and select "Connect to Server...".
3. Under "Server Address:" type in:
and then click "Connect". You may experience a brief delay, so be patient.
4. When prompted, enter your Wikispaces username and password. You may select "Remember this password" if you don't want to be asked for your username and password again. Click "OK".
5. You're done. You should now see your Web Folder open in front of you as well as a shortcut icon on your desktop.
help on how to format text
Contributions to http://www.care2share.wikispaces.net/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Turn off "Getting Started"